Parvin Zarrin, PhD, DHMS, B.Sc
Founder of Integrative Medicine & Nutrition
President at Bio Quantum Academy
Educator, Mentor, International Lecturer
Doctorate of Integrative Medicine
She has done an intensive research on integrative medicine for her PhD program and is awarded Academic Excellence in her achievement, honor and recognition of her dedication in advancing natural medicine treatments and techniques for the betterment of humanity.
Propagating and advancing natural and integrative medicine and actively enrolled in humanitarian outreach in Canada and around the world to help and treat the underserved people by educating about the true causes of diseases and treating by natural medicine.
She is graduated from the Homeopathic College of Canada with a Diploma in Homeopathic Medicines and Sciences (D.H.M.S).
The D.H.M.S curriculum comprised of the following
- Principles and the practice of homeopathy including 1600 extensive clinical hours
- Sources include: Materia Medica, Repertory and Organon
- Teaching with standardized patients
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology
- Medical ethics
- Homotoxicology, Oligotherapy, Gemmotherapy, Organothrapy, and Nosodes
- Orthomolecular nutrition
- Physical examination
- Tutorials and seminars
- A thesis and critical appraisal looking at research of methodology, clinical trials, surveys, and epidemiological studies
- The past, present and future of complementary integrative medicine
- Professionalism and ethics in complementary and alternative medicines
- Business and practice management
Educator and Lecturer
An international lecturer, educator and mentor.
Running educational workshops, lectures and online courses on health, nutrition and chronic diseases for medical, natural medicine practitioners and public.
Degree in Nutritional Sciences
Hold a degree in nutritional sciences recognized by the University of Toronto. Having over twenty years of study, research, and practice in the field of integrative medicine, orthomolecular nutrition and homeopathy.
Homeopathic International Exchange of Knowledge
Received certificates of achievement in the Homeopathic International Exchange of Knowledge from Germany.
An ambassador for the National Coalition Party of Canada (NCPC) for the Canadian Healthcare Reform.
United Nations Academic Impact
Has been participating at the United Nations Academic Impact assembly for the global healthcare reform, children safety and international peace at the United Nations headquarter.
Honors Diploma in holistic aesthetics
Received an honors diploma in skin care and aesthetics.
Contact Dr. Zarrin
It’s time to take care of your health now! All you need to do is just send us a message via the form below.